If your Google Drive is full, this article will show you how to clear up space in your account quickly and easily.
Georgeweb.org will show you how to Move/Transfer Files from One Google Drive to Another without downloading the files or folders to your computer in this article.
Performing this task will prevent you from creating a new Google Drive account or subscribing to Premium Drive Packages offered by Google.
How to Move Files from One Google Drive to Another
• First log in to your Primary Google drive Account
• Select file or folders you want to move or transfer. For example [Press Ctrl+A] to select all files
• After selecting simple select share and enter your second Google drive Account
• Give permission as Editor
After sharing the Files and Folders you want to transfer
• Login into your Second Google drive Account
• Create a new folder [Example in my case I have named it Filebackup
• Click on the shared with me Tab, you will see the file or folder shared with you
• Click on the folder to open
• Select all file or files in the folder
• Move to new created folder [Example Mine is Filebackup]
How to Move/Transfer Files from One Google Drive to Another in Ghana using Multicloud
The Second step is to Move/Transfer Files from One Google Drive to Another using Multicloud.
Multicloud is to used the Muticloud Webservice to transfer files across multiple Drive accounts easily.
Every new user receives 30GB of free space when they sign up for their cloud storage.
Multicloud Cloud Storage systems simplify the management of all drive storage from Onedrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox in a single secure location.
• Sign up for a free An account with Multicloud
• Login into your Primary Google drive account
• Login into your Secondary Google Drive account you want to transfer the files or folders into
- Select the files or folder in the Primary Google Drive Account you want to send
- Choose Secondary Account to begin File transfer