The Tecno mobile phone brand owned by Hong Kong-based Transsion Holdings in its new release of the Spark 7 series which includes the Spark 7 and Spark 7 Pro meets the demand of a wide range of smartphone users in terms of its cost and how efficient the phone is designed to perform.
Below are the specifications of the Tecno Spark 7 and Spark 7 P series.
Tecno Spark 7
- The Tecno Spark 7 is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM.
- An Internal capacity on the phone is 64GB.
- In terms of cameras, the Tecno Spark 7 Pro has a 48-megapixel main camera on the back and an 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
- The Tecno Spark 7 Pro is powered by a 5000mAh battery
- And runs Android 11.
- Its dimensions are 164.90 x 76.20 x 8.80 inches.
- Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and USB OTG are all available connectivity options.
- Fingerprint sensors, proximity sensors, accelerometers, and ambient light sensors are among the phone’s sensors.
Tecno Spark 7 P
- It runs Android 11, HIOS 7.5
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Octa-core.
- 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G70
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W fast charging
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear-mounted
- NFC: No
- Dual 4G
- It measures 171.9mm in length and 77.9mm in width, with a thickness of 9.2mm
- A 6.8-inch monitor
- A PPI display density of 263 and a 90Hz screen refresh rate.