Google reviews. What does this mean and why is it so important. Let us see the concept of having a google review for your online business and the steps to follow to add photos to your review online. Adding photos to your online description helps clarify your information much better.
What is Google Reviews?
The importance of Google reviews for companies cannot be overstated. Customers want detailed first-hand knowledge from their online peers, whom they trust, to assist them in making decisions and learning about the consumer experience.
Having Google reviews will help you rank higher and earn more money. Online feedback on your Google Maps listing will make your company stand out. This is how you make an impression. More importantly, it implies that your company is emphasizing the fact that you provide excellent service or products, and that your customers adore you.
Why Google Reviews?
People are able to place the same confidence and reputation in Google reviews as they do in reviews from trusted peers because Google is one of the most widely used and trusted search engines.
Steps to Add Photos to Google Reviews
1. Open Google Maps on your PC or Mac and look for the company you want to leave a review for.
2. Click on the company you’re searching for in the left sidebar once you’ve found it.
3. Scroll down and press “Write a Review” in the left sidebar.
4. Click the camera icon underneath the text box once you’ve finished writing your review and assigned a star.
5. Choose where you want to upload your photos from the tabs at the top of the window. Click the blue “Select” button in the bottom-left corner once you’ve selected all of your pictures.
6. To post your review, go to the bottom-right corner of the window and click the blue “Post” button.
Customers leave Google reviews in order to express their feelings about a business. Other motives include expressing gratitude, assisting the company in improving itself, and assisting other consumers in making informed decisions.
Without an associated Google Maps result, no business listing is complete. Conversions are fast since consumers usually look for a nearby business on the same day that they want to contact or visit. However, in order to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, you’ll need feedback to back up your ad.