With over 18.83 subscribers, MTN Ghana is one of the country’s leading telecommunications companies. With the advent of the MTN 4G TurboNet, they have the fastest internet connection speed in the country. They have reasonable prices, which encourage Ghanaians to use their services on a regular basis.
The MTN Me2U service is one of the more economical options. MTN sim card subscribers can use the Me2U service to transfer credit or airtime from their phones to other MTN numbers.
We will show you how to Send Credit From One MTN Number To Another MTN Number without having to struggle in this article.
Mtn airtime transfer code
Steps to register for MTN Me2U
To start sending credit from your MTN number to another MTN number, follow the instructions below to sign up for the MTN Me2U service.
- Dial *198#
- Enter ‘1’ to activate
- Enter a new 4-digits pin
- Re-enter the 4-digits pin
- You’ll get feedback indicating that you’ve successfully registered for the service
How to Transfer MTN Credit from MTN to MTN in Ghana
- Dial *198# again
- Select ‘2’ to transfer
- Enter the receiver’s number (The phone number of the one you’re sending to) and press enter.
- Enter the whole amount you wish to send to the person. (If you wish to send 15.50 cedis, only type 15 here).
- Enter the decimal value of the airtime you wish to send to the person. (As explained I’m the previous step, type the decimal value without the dot. I.e (50). If you write it with the dot, you’ll get an error notice).
- Enter your Me2U pin code.
- Press 1 to confirm the transaction.
- You should receive a message indicating the success of the transaction.