The Management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has released the Provisional admissions list for 2020/2021 academic year online for prospective students to check their status.
How to check UCC admissions list and print admissions letter
- Visit the UCC admissions portal here admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh
- Enter either your first name and or surname.
- Then select your programme.
- To print the admission letter, click on the print letter and enter your reference number.
1. You can search using the first name only, surname only, the programme only, OR a combination of any of them
2. You will need your application reference number in order to print your letter.
3. If you applied as a mature student, please use your index number given during the entrance examination.