If you are a tertiary student pursuing accredited programmes in accredited tertiary institutions, here is what you need to check before completing and submitting the (Students Loan Trust Fund) loan document.
- Make sure your E-Zwich account is linked to your bank account in the same bank
- Make sure your SSNIT number is the same as the one given by SSNIT
- Make sure your Guarantor is a SSNIT contributor, MMDA, Religious Body or Corporate Body
- Two passport size photographs
- Read your contract carefully before signing them so that you are aware of the terms and conditions
The Students Loan Trust Fund gives loans to Ghana tertiary students who are pursuing accredited programmes in accredited tertiary institutions.