The West African Examinations Council responsible for the conduct of the country’s examinations invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
According to the Examination Council, the deadline for all available job vacancies is September 18, 2020
- Assistant Registrar II (Subject Officers)
- Estate Office (Assistant Registrar I)
- Accountant (Assistant Registrar II)
- Application Programmer (Assistant Registrar II)
- Systems Analyst (Assistant Registrar I)
How to apply
- Visit the WAEC online recruitment website here and
- View the job you want to apply for and check the requirements
- Click on register to start the application process or Login if you already have an account
- Complete the forms and submit your application
The non-profit-making organization in a blogpost on its website sighted by Georgeweb.org indicated applicants must be computer literate (at least, be capable of using a word processing programme).
The Council added that they must also have demonstrated the ability to be thorough and accurate in their work and be able to meet target dates. Their integrity must be unquestionable.