As part of diversity and gender balance at our sales department, Jogobu Ltd is seeking for highly qualified female Sales Account Manager who will lead the account development and penetration strategy to determine the best strategies to increase customer purchases… She should be skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and work to provide exceptional customer service and ready to go the extra mile to ensure targets are met and good customer satisfaction.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts
• Develop positive relationship with clients
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
• Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
• Drafting of Proposals for clients and completing of Tenders bid forms
• Establishing of networks to develop new business
• Performing follow-up and courtesy cold calls
• Preparation of presentations in PowerPoint for customers
• Doing Face to face presentation & online presentations to clients
• Generating and follow-up on leads that will eventually translate into sales.
• Gathers market intelligence and distributes it internally to management as appropriate
• Preparation of Weekly/Monthly Sales Reports and Pipeline Reports for Management that support attainment of the company revenue goals.
• Weekly/Monthly visiting of clients across the country (Ghana)
• Ensuring monthly sales targets are met (minimum target to be mutually agreed with management)
• Adherence to company procedures and processes
• Ad hoc activities as assigned by management
• Experience as a Sales Manager
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Proficient in CRM software and Microsoft Office suite