The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) result checker website ghana.waecdirect.org is to enable prospective candidates, tertiary institutions, stakeholders and the general public to check WASSCE, BECE, ABCE/GBCE and Nov/Dec results.
The WAEC result checker website has in-depth information on how to check any of the above mention results with voucher card and also has a link to purchasing a result checker voucher.
The general public particularly institutions can confirm and verify for the authenticity of a WAEC result on the website and also check the result with an index number and voucher card.
How to check results for WASSCE/BECE/ABCE/GBCE & Nov/Dec
2. Carefully enter your Index Number
3. And select the type of examination you sat for. (eg. WASSCE)
4. Then select your examination year (e.g 2020).
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher (You’ll required to purchase a Voucher before starting the process).
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. (This is to ensure that your examination information is correct).
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. Due to the workload and scripts of the WAEC website it may take several minutes not exceeding 20 minutes for your results to display.
Congratulations as you’ve successfully checked your WAEC results, if in case you still do not understand any process concerning this post, please leave your question in the comment box, a staff will respond as soon as possible.