The Sudan Academy of Sciences (SAS) management has released the complete list of courses offered for applicants who want to apply and study at the University. This is the full list of accredited courses offered at the Sudan Academy of Sciences (SAS).
These Courses or Academic Programmes are meant to train prospective applicants into future leaders to manage the affairs of Africa and the World at large.
Sudan Academy of Sciences (SAS) Undergraduate Courses
The comprehensive list of courses/programmes of the Sudan Academy of Sciences (SAS) Courses can be found below
Sudan Academy of Sciences (SAS) POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM
Engineering Reseasrch and Industrial Technology :
- Mechanical Engineering Design.
- Engineering in Electrical Energy Production & Control.
- Underground water Technology.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Cleaner Production.
- Mining Technology.
Animal Wealth :
- Wildlife Research.
- Animal Health.
- Animal Production.
Agriculture Research :
- Nutrition Technology.
- Organic Agriculture.
Economic, social and Human Studies:
- Business Administration.
- Gifted and Talented.
- Population, Development.
- Higher Diploma in Office Management and Secretariat .
Energy and Earth Science:
- Renewable Energy Technology.
- Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology.
- Sound and Acoustic Technology.
- Medical Atomic Physics.
- Radiation Protection and the Environment.
- Nuclear Science & Technology.
Biological Science, New Technologies and Environment :
- Microbiology in Tropical Medicine.
- Immunology in Tropical Medicine.
- Medical Parasitology in Tropical Medicine.
- Medical Anthropology.
- Urban Design.
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems.
- Material Engineering ( Metallurgical ).
- Material Engineering ( Electronics ).
- Climatology and Meteorology.
- Integrated Water Management Resources.
- Waste Management and Technology.
- Beekeeping and Honey Production (Apiculture).
Political Sciences and Diplomatic Studies:
- International Relations.
Applied Science and Technology:
- Industrial Biotechnology.
- Nano Sciences and Technology.
- Geo Technology
- Computational Technology