Are you looking for instructions on how to access the Cape Peninsula University of Technology email Dashboard? Then you’ve come to the right place because that is the primary focus of this post.
myCPUT Email is a web-based academic emailing platform provided by Office 365 that allows Cape Peninsula University of Technology undergraduate and postgraduate students to log in and perform certain academic tasks.
how to login to myCPUT Email
Follow the easy guide below on how to log in to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, myCPUT email.
- Navigate to the cput student email at https://www.outlook.com/mycput.ac.za
- Enter your student email and Click next
- Enter your password
- Click on the Sign in to get access to the Dashboard of the cput student email.
how to reset myCPUT Email Password
To reset your myCPUT Email Account Password
- Navigate to the myCPUT Email Account Password Reset tool at https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/
- Email or Username:
- Enter the characters in the picture or the words in the audio. *
- Click on the Next button
- follow the screen instructions to get your myCPUT Email Password reset done
We hope this article has helped you access the CPUT student email Portal without difficulty. You can read our next article on how to access the CPUT Blackboard Portal.