The online admission portal for the 2020/2021 academic year will officially be open from Monday, February 17 to Saturday, May 30, 2020, for interested applicants, the Management of the Ministry of Health has announced.
The online admission portal https://healthtraining.gov.gh/ is for checking admission list and admission status and for students of the Ministry of Health Nursing Training Institute to effect admission applications.
The Health Ministry (MoH) in a statement copied to Georgeweb.org said applications are inviteded from qualified and eligible candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in the country.
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 10th June 2020 if not used.
ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
4. You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh/
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
The Ministry of Health recommends applicants to visit any of their Health Training Institutions nearby for assistance in the filling of the form. Please note that the wrong filling of the form will affect your admission.
Instructions on admission
- Confirm invitation and attend the interview
- Check interview result
- Check and print out an offer letter
- Confirm Admission Fee
- Pay at a designated bank
- Report to collage
Instructions on academics
- Report to school on time
- Attend classes
- Take part in quizzes and exams
- Pass your clinical
- Pass final exams