The Ministry of Education (MoE) has launched the new E-learning platform icampusgh.com for mainly students in the Senior high Schools (SHS) to continue with academic activities as they stay at home as a temporal school break amid the outbreak of COVID-19.
According to the Education Ministry, the E-learning platform icampusgh.com has been created to give students access to all core and selected elective subjects and to test students after every lesson.
The Ministry in a statement copied to Georgeweb.org said Primary to Junior High School (JHS) contents will be made available in due course.
However, the Ministry said Primary to JHS content will be ready soon, multiple channels will also be announced in a short time.
How to access the online study platform for SHS Students in Ghana
The icampusgh.com E-Learning Platform is a web portal with a user login interface for students. The platform requires students to enter username and password before a succesful login.
To access the platform
1. Log onto the E-learning platform icampusgh.com
2. Enter your BECE index number as your username.
Note: Form 3 Senior High School students are to add 17 to the index number E.g. 309074025 then 17 to read 30907402517
3. Enter [email protected] as your default password and click on log in.
4. You will be required to change the default password before you can continue using the platform.
5. Click on View all courses to see the subjects available. Click on any of the courses available and enrol.
How to change your iCampusgh account password
All students are to mandatory change the icampusgh default password to a more secure password of their choice.
1. On the login interface enter your BECE index number as username and [email protected] as the default password.
2. Click on the login button.
3. The next page will have an interface for you to change the default password. To create a new password enter the default password in the current password field.
4. Then type your new password in the new password field
5. Repeat your new password in the new password field (again)
6. Click on the Save changes button. At this stage your password has now been changed and you can access the platform with your new password.
Benefits of the iCampusGH platform
Students joining the platform will have access to all core subjects and selected electives, access to video lessons and lessons notes, access to virtual labs and simulations (in some instances) and access to online Test after every lesson.