The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) as part of efforts to get all students enrolled in various Senior high Schools has announced the reopening of the Computerized School Selection and Placement System.
According to the Education Service, the reopening of the placement system is to enable those who as at now has not been placed by the automatic placement or have not been enrolled by the Self-Placement.
5 simple steps on how to do BECE SHS Self-Placement
The Self-Placement is to help candidates who were not placed in any of the Senior High Schools across the country during the automatic placement to select their school of choice. Please follow the step-by-step process below
1. Visit the school selection portal (CSSPS) cssps.org or cssps.gov.gh
2. Then select check placement module on the page to continue
3. Provide your E-voucher PIN and Index number
4. At this stage you’ll be redirected to the self-placement module, when redirected, the system will provide you with a list of schools based on the aggregate you had to choose from.
We recommend you to carefully make enquiries of the school before you decide to select your preference, once it has been selected you cant reverse it again, choose your residential preference (Day/Boarding).
5. Click on confirm and print.