Admissions applications are now open for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate admissions into the Univerity for Development Studies for the 2021/2022 academic year
Applicants can now get their e-voucher codes from banks and post offices; however, both e-voucher codes and application forms are now available online here.
- Access the UDS online Admission form by visiting UDS admissions portal at www.admissions.uds.edu.gh soon after purchasing Admission Evouchers .
- The Purchased UDS E-Voucher contains the PIN, and Serial Number required for the completion of the online form.
- On the UDS Admission Portal, Click on sign up and complete the registration
- After completing the form, a username and password will be sent to you to begin admission proccess
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs with white background and relevant certificates. Applicants who use objects instead of their own photographs would be disqualified.
- A completed form will not be considered for admission unless it is SUBMITTED after accepting our Data Confirmation Policy
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see viii). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified in (vii) above should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic& Students’ Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Closing date for submission of applications is July 31, 2021. Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after the closing date.
uds admission status checker portal
Total Time: 1 day, 2 hours and 1 minute
UDS status checker portal
Go to UDS status checker portal https://admissions.uds.edu.gh/18671/.
Enter your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin
Enter your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin on the field provided
Login into UDS StatusChecker Portal
Then Click “Login” button to access your admission status.
Print Admission Letter
Proceed to Print University for Development Studies Admission Letter.
- Voucher Serial Number
- Voucher Pin