The Technical Examinations Unit (TEU) under the auspices of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the 2020 provisional Technical Examination Unit result of candidates who sat for the examination.
9 easy steps to check your 2020 Technical Examination Unit result
Candidates can access their results by using the reference numbers obtain during the registration exercise of or using the pin and serial from a results checker card.
- Log onto to the Technical Examinations Unit results checking portal
- Select examination series (May/June or Nov/Dec).
- Select examination region.
- Select the examination centre.
- Enter your Index number.
- Select examination year.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter your optional Email Address.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for your result to be displayed. This may take several minutes. Ensure that popup blocker is disabled on your browser.
Congratulations as you successfully check your 2020 Technical Examination Unit result, please leave a comment below if you need assistance or did not understoods any of the process above.