The Nursing and Midwifery Council has announced the release of the June 2021 Registered Nurse Assistant alnico! (MAC) and Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive (RNAP) Licensing Examination Results.
How to checkRNAC & RNAP online licensing examination results
Follow the guide below on how to 2021 RNAC & RNAP licensing examination results.
2. Click on online services> online results
3. Select Generate code on the next page
- Enter your index number and contact number
- Click on Generate Code
- You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on Check Results.
- Enter your index number and the code you received
4. Candidates who are successful should;
- Click on the Congratulations button to fill the registration form online
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to N&MC’s regional office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
In a Facebook post sighted by georgeweb.org, NMC said Unsuccessful Candidates may register at a communicated date for resit examinations.