We’ve put together this post to help all individuals that have completed their 1 year mandatory National Service to the nation. It will guide you on how to successfully obtain your NSS Certificate using the NSS Certificate delivery portal.
The National Service Scheme (NSS) recommends personnel to only obtain their NSS certificate only through the NSS Certificate delivery portal. Follow the step-by-step procedure to order for the delivery of your Certificate.
How to Order for your NSS Certificate 2020/2021
The Service requires you to fill the following in other to get your National Service certificate delivered to you;
- Personnel must have successfully completed their mandatory one (1) year (12 months) National service.
- Personnel must have had their annual assessment form filled with a fair assessment of their performance by their immediate supervisor of Head of the User Agency where served.
- Assessment forms must have been submitted at the various District offices of the scheme where the Agency is located
- Submit your NSS Number for verification in the field below
- Submit your Means of Identification
- Fill in your details in the request form displayed
- Make payment for delivery using the several possible options available
Visit the NSS Certificate Delivery Portal to order for your Certificate. If in case you provide the wrong details or the entered details do not match, click on “Wrong details” Request Correction” and submit your reasons on the page displayed.