The Education Ministry recommends for every student to change the icampusgh default password to his or her own private password for security reasons. In this article, Georgeweb.org will show you the simple and easy way to change your password from default to secure.
The Ministry of Education as part of efforts to help students in learning while at home as a temporal school break amid the outbreak of COVID-19 launched the icampusgh E-learning Platform or icampus.
The icampusgh E-learning Platform or icampusgh is an online study platform launched for final year students in Junior and Senior high schools in Ghana.
All students, particulary final year students in the country are entreated to visit the platform to take more lessons in other to improve academically as they stay at home.
How to change your icampusgh account password
1. On the login, interface enter your BECE index number as username and [email protected] as the default password.
2. Click on the login button
3.Create a new password by
- Entering the default password in the current password field
- Type your new password in the new password field.
- Repeat your new password in the new password field (again)
4. Click on the Save changes button.
How to access the E-learning Platform in Ghana
2. Enter your BECE index number as your username.
NB: For SHS 3 students, add 17 to the index number E.g. 309074025 then 17 to read 30907402517
3. Enter [email protected] as your default password and click on log in.
4. You will be required to change the default password before you can continue using the platform.
5. Click on View all courses to see the subjects available. Click on any of the courses available and enroll.