The Ministry of Health (MOH) has scheduled Wednesday, May 27, 2020, as the deadline for submission of application for the recruitment of medical officers who have duly completed their house job and permanently registered with the Medical and Dental Council as of May 2, 2020.
The recruitment process according to the Ministry will officially begin on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, at 12.00 pm.
Wednesday, 27 May, 2020 at 6:00 pm GMT
- Applicant must have completed his or her house job as at 2nd March 2020
- The applicant must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council.
How to apply on the MOH recruitment portal
The application basically consists of three processes
- Check your clearance
- Create an account and log in
- Submit the full application.
Applicants must use their MDC permanent registration PIN without the / symbol. e.g MDC/RN/4040 will be MDCRN4040
How to check your clearance on MOH recruitment portal
- Log onto https://hr.moh.gov.gh
- Click on “Check Clearance”
- Enter your PIN, Index number or Licence Number
- Click on submit
After successfully checking your clearance, you have to proceed and create an account or login into your account if you have already registered
How to Create an account on MOH recruitment portal
- Visit https://hr.moh.gov.gh
- Click on ‘APPLY NOW’
- Fill in the necessary detail in the form. (Pin, Email, Password)
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Click on ‘Register’
- Your account has been successfully created.
To this stage, you’re required to fill the application form with all the necessary and required details and Click on submit when done.
After successful submission, the Ministry of Health will receive your application and give feedback in no time.