The Ghana Education Service (GES) has via the GES promotion portal www.gespromotion.gov.gh made it easy for applicants to purchase an eVoucher code using their Mobile Money at a fee of (GHC 10.00).
Applicants are to visit www.gespromotion.gov.gh to buy the eVoucher code using their Mobile Money with the following procedures
2. Select either to purchase eVoucher for promotions Exams status or purchase eVoucher for promotions application a (GHC 10.00)
3. Select the Mobile Money Network you would like to make payment with e.g (MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, Tigo Cash or Airtel Money)
4. Type your ten (10) digit Mobile money number e.g (0243274391)
5. Type your valid Email Adress e.g ([email protected])
6. Click submit and wait for approval.
7. Take your mobile phone and dial *170#, select wallet, select My Approvals, enter your four digit PIN and select option one (1) (accept approval)
8. After a succesful payment an SMS which contains your Voucher Code will be sent to your inbox.
8. Copy only the Voucher CODE e.g (TKSNDAERKSPJI)
9. Return to the GES website and click on the Apply button under GES SHS Recruitment and follow the next procedure.
10. Fill your personal details correctly starting with your full name as it is shown on your Academic Credentials.
11. Provide your age, gender, residential address, Contact Number, Email address, Nationality and Languages Spoken.
12. Provide your qualification that is the Program title you read in the University e.g (BA, BFA, BSc, or B.Ed)
13. State your number of years of teaching experience. E.g (1,2,3,4 or 5 )
14. Provide your First, Second & Third Subject of preference. Note that these subjects of preference must be selected based on what you studied in your respective tertiary institution. E.g (Geography, Economics & Social Studies) Choose this from the dialogue boxes assigned to.
15. State the non-teaching work experience that you have (If any)
16. Choose 3 regions of your choice. E.g (1st=Greater Accra, 2nd = Central, & 3rd = Eastern)
17. Choose YES if you have completed your National Service.
18. Type the name of the NSS organization you served. E.g (Odoben Senior High School )
19. Type the Service Year E.g (2020 or 2020/2021)
20. Type your NSS NUMBER correctly.
Choose YES/NO if registered for the Licensure Exam. If YES, provide PIN and login.
21. Provide Schools attended starting from the highest to the lowest. That is from Tertiary to Basic.
22. Provide Schools names, the year you begun and completed.
23. Click “SUBMIT: and wait to receive a pop-up message which reads (Form submitted successfully, your application form is submitted Successfully).