The Conference of Principals of Colleges of Education (PrinCof) in due course will release the list of successful applicants who qualify to be admitted in the various CoE’s for the 2020/2021 Academic year, but here is how to print your College of Education admission letter.
It is expected that PrinCof from Friday, November 20, 2020, send admission notices and payment details to successful applicants. The admission notices are usually sent via SMS or text messages to successful applicants
How to print Colleges of Education admission letter for 2020/21 academic year
- Navigate to the College of Education located on the top of the home page.
2. Select the current academic year. (eg 2020/2021)
3. Select the name of the school you applied to and click on the Check button.
4. Enter your application number in the spaces provided above and click on the Search button.
5. Your name and details will appear on the same page so click on the print letter link.
6. The next page is the login page where you will enter your application number and then the pin you received via SMS.
7. You can now view your admission letter and print out