Do you know how to get verified on Telegram?
With how quick and easy it is to make social media accounts, it can be challenging to determine if people are who they say they are or not.
How do you know if you’re following Gideon or Ellen Ackah?
One way to determine whether an account is genuine or not is to look for a verification badge. So in this post, we have come to answer one social media question on how to get verified on Telegram?
The verification is clearly seen as a checkmark. Verification badges confirm the celebrity, public figure, or brand accounts are legitimate.
A simple checkmark next to your profile name can make a big difference in increasing followers and brand awareness.
What Does A Verified Telegram Account Means?
A verified badge is a check that appears next to your Telegram account’s name on the profile. It means Telegram has confirmed that an account is an authentic figure and reliable. It helps differentiate real accounts from fake accounts.
Note: Verification doesn’t give any additional abilities in Telegram.
Requirements Needed For Telegram Page Verification
You must meet all the following requirements to receive the Blue Ticket Telegram:
1. Note that the verified badge is only for official channels, groups, and bots.
2. Your channel should be authentic. No fake account will be approved.
3. Your channel should not be against telegraph, pornography, religion, etc.
4. Your personal or business photo/logo is essential when applying for the verified badge on Telegram.
5. You must have a blue tick or verified at least in three apps (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube)
How To Get Verified On Telegram?
After making sure all the above requirements are met, proceed to the Telegram verification process below:
1. Go to the @VerifyBot and click start.
2. The bot will ask you to send the channel’s username, bot, or the public group.
3. Press the continue now button to continue with the Telegram verification process
4. You will be asked to enter the verified account username on Twitter, Facebook & YouTube.
5. Once the Twitter, Facebook & YouTube username is matched with the telegram username, you will receive the verification badge.
Note: If your usual short link is taken on Telegram and you use the same username on other networks, you can claim it for your channel, bot, or public group. To do this, contact @username_bot before verification.
All Questions Answered On How To Get Verified On Telegram
Below are some of the frequently asked questions concerning how to get the Telegram verified badge for your channel, group, or bot.
1. What if I don’t have a verified account on two of these services?
Suppose you have an authoritative page on Wikipedia that satisfies Wikipedia’s Notability Guidelines – and that page lists a link to your channel, bot, or public group on Telegram. In that case, you can use this instead of the profiles of the other social media networks.
2. How do I change the name or short link after verification?
A verified channel, group, or bot can’t change its name or short link (t.me/gideon_georgeweb). If changes are necessary, you can remove the verification status first. Contact @VerifyBot and send /unverified. You can then reobtain verification using the bot.
3. Why do I need the Telegram badge
Note that verification doesn’t give any additional abilities in Telegram – it is simply one of the ways to demonstrate that your channel, group, or bot is official. A link to Telegram on your official site or other official accounts elsewhere can achieve a similar result.
4. Can everyone get a blue tick?
Currently, only official companies, bots, and official people can receive the blue telegram. If you’re not a brand or celebrity, you probably won’t be able to get a blue tick. Getting a blue tick on a telegram is more challenging than on Instagram.
5. Can My User Account Be Verified?
Unfortunately, Telegram doesn’t verify user accounts at the moment. Verification is only available for prominent and active official channels, groups, and bots.