Some time ago it was very difficult to contact WAEC, especially when you need urgent help, but currently, the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has made it easy to reach them anytime for support.
There are currently three ways to contact WAEC, you can reach out to them using their telephone numbers or better still send an email. As per our experience with the two methods, the probability of WAEC responding to your call or mail is very low (10%).
As we have said earlier all the two methods did not work for us not just us but many people out there, we have over the period had queries on how to contact WAEC for support and help from our readers.
The new, easy, fastest and of course the third method for getting help from WAEC is using this link https://helpdesk.waecgh.org/. The link when clicked will redirect you to WAEC helpdesk page where you can open a ticket and brief them with your question.
How to contact WAEC Ghana Helpdesk 2020/2021
The Council’s says in order to streamline support requests and better serve you it uses a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online.
For your reference, we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket”
1. With an internet connected device visit the WAEC helpdesk website
2. When the page loads finish, click on “Open a new Ticket“
3. The next page requires you to enter a valid email address, your full name, and phone number, your phone number is optional but we recommend you provide it.
4. At this stage select your “Help topic” at the “select a help topic”. the button has two departments feedback and general inquiry.
5. At the issue summary area enter any keyword related to your question example ” results withheld”.
6. Then in the large box below issue summary give brief complaint of what you want WAEC to help you with. We recommend you upload an image using the “drop files here or choose them” link.
7. Click create a ticket to submit the complaints or click reset to clear all the entered details.
Be rest assured that WAEC will respond to your question within some few minutes, it is appropriate you do this on week days not weekends.
To check the status of your complaint, click on Check ticket status on the homepage of the WAEC helpdesk website and follow the instructions. If you still prefer to send an email to WAEC reach them [email protected].org