Fortunately, there are 101 ways to check your 2020 WASSCE result online, but the fact is that almost all of the steps on the internet are outdated and confusing to candidates checking their WASSCE result for the first time.
Georgeweb.org as part of efforts to make the process simple and easy for this years WASSCE candidates have put together the below definitive procedures to assist them to check their result without any difficulties.
8 easy steps to check your 2020 WASSCE result online
The provisional results of candidates who sat for the 2020 edition of the WASSCE for School Candidates have been hosted online for candidates access at the WAEC results checking portal https://ghana.waecdirect.org/.
- Log onto the WAEC results checking website with any internet-connected device, we recommend using a laptop or better still going to the internet cafe for the process but please do not use your smartphone.
2. Carefully enter your Index Number which you used at the examination hall during the conduct of the WASSCE in the spaces provided.
3. And select the type of Examination you sat for thus (WASSCE not WASSCE Private)
4. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher if you have already purchased one (If not please buy one from a trusted vendor to continue the process)
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Retype your Index Number and examination year to (This is to ensure that your examination details entered are correct).
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. Due to the workload and scripts of the WAEC website it may take several minutes not exceeding 20 minutes for your results to display, but please be patient.
Congratulations as you’ve successfully checked your WASSCE result online, if in case you still do not understand the process, please leave your question in the comment box, the Editorial staff will respond as soon as possible.