There are so many ways to check results for WASSCE, BECE, ABCE, GBCE and Nov/Dec when you search on the internet preferably Google, but almost all the steps out there are outdated and confusing for especially students who have no idea or are checking their WAEC results for the first time.
The West African Examination Council after the conduct of (WASSCE, BECE, ABCE, GBCE and Nov/Dec) releases results of the prospective candidates who sat for the examination online at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/.
Currently, it is not clear on how many days WAEC releases results of candidates, but what we know is that results are released within 45 days after the last paper on an examination, so we can predict that 2020 WASSCE results would be released on October 14, 2020, or further amid COVID-19.
How to check results for WASSCE/BECE/ABCE/GBCE & Nov/Dec 2020/2021
Georgeweb.org has as part of efforts to make checking of any WAEC exams results easy for the general public particularly candidates outlined a step by step guide on how to check the 2020/2021 WASSCE/BECE/ABCE/GBCE & Nov/Dec results.
1. Log onto the WAEC results checker website with any internet connected device, we recommend using a computer instead of smart phone.
2. Carefully enter your Index Number
3. And select the type of examination you sat for. (eg. WASSCE)
4. Then select your examination year (e.g 2020).
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher (You’ll required to purchase a Voucher before starting the process).
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. (This is to ensure that your examination information is correct).
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. Due to the workload and scripts of the WAEC website it may take several minutes not exceeding 20 minutes for your results to display.
Congratulations as you’ve successfully checked your WAEC results, if incase you still do not understand any process concerning this post, please leave your question in the comment box, a staff will respond as soon as possible.