The process which takes less than five minutes of checking and activating your NSS pin code before starting your registration for the one-year compulsory National Service has been simplified below
How to check NSS pin code for 2020/2021
- Visit the National Service link https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin
- Enter your Index Number/Student ID number and Date of Birth in the spaces provided and click “Search”
- A biodata of your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study and year of enrollment will be given. Kindly copy the pin code.
- Then use your pin code as a reference in payment for its activation.
The use of MTN Mobile money and Agricultural Development Bank Ltd. (ADB) are preferred.
How to activate NSS pin code for 2020/2021
- Using a mobile phone dial *170#
- Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
- Enter the deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter “NSS” as reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration