The 12 digit E-Voucher code will be useful at the stage of checking the 2020 SHS school placement or proceeding to the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) Self-placement module to choose a school.
Candidates are to be wary of scammers when purchasing the E-Voucher card, to be on the safer side, we recommend candidates to buy it from the any of the Ghana Education Service’s trusted vendors by clicking here.
How to buy E-Voucher for 2020 school placement with MoMo
- Log onto any of the CSSPS websites cssps.gov.gh or cssps.org
- Click on “Buy eVoucher” tab.
- Follow the instruction on the page that displayed after you clicked on the “Buy eVoucher”.
- Choose your preferred mobile money wallet ( MTN, Vodafone, Airtel Money or Tigo Cash) and make payment for your e-voucher.
- On your mobile phone approve the transaction and voila, your eVoucher will be sent to you via SMS. You can now check your 2020 SHS school placement.
List of GES approved E-Voucher card Vendors in Ghana
- Ghana Post Company Ltd – Tel: 0556470627 – View Branches
- ARB Apex Bank Limited – Tel: 0262605963 – View Branches
- Swift Africa Logistics Limited – Tel: 0540481220 / 0559580052 – View Branches
- Face Dynamics – Tel: 0202510037 / 0553207927 – View Branches
- Modello and Gem Limited – Tel: 0241688813 – View Branches
According to the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS), each Voucher cost GH₵ 5 (price may be increased to at least GH₵ 7) and can be used an unlimited number of times by a single student.