The Management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (N&MC) awards certificates to practitioners and newly qualified Nurses and Midwives accordingly.
In order for a practitioner or newly qualified nurse or midwife to get a certificate from the Nursing and Midwifery Council, he/she has to fill the certificate collection form designed to inform the Council about where they intend collecting it.
How to apply for nurses and midwives certificate online
- Provide your full name in the order that should appear on the cert.
- If you have a basic program, Please provide the number in full.
- Log onto the Council’s portal here
- Enter your full name in the space provided (Surname, first name and other names)
- Enter your Index number
- Select your program (eg. Registered mental nursing)
- Enter a correct email address
- Enter a telephone number
- Then enter your Basic Registration Number
- Enter your pickup point (eg Kumasi Central Office)
- Verify the capture code and click Submit.