GES appointment letters for newly trained teachers who completed Colleges of Education in 2019, 2017 and 2018, passed licensure examination and finished their one-year compulsory national service have been released.
The Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) announced it has released the much-awaited appointment letters in a statement dated December 3, 2020, and shared with Georgeweb.org.
How to check your GES appointment letter
The Service, however, indicated that letters can be accessed on its promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh here for GHC10.00.
- Visit the GES promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on CoE Appointments tab at the far end
- Enter your Index Number and
- Your eVoucher Card number in the empty space
- Click on Submit, (please note the reset button is not working).
“Appointees expected to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives” it added.