The University of Ghana has released the list of successful applicants who applied to study in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The things you need concerning the UG status checker are:
- Your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin: – It would be used to login to the system.
- An electronic device such as Computer, Tablet or Phone.
- An access to the internet: –because it is an online process
- A printer:-to print out the admission letter
How to check legon admission status
Let’s now consider how to log in and assess your UG admission status portal.
All the procedures on University of Ghana – check admission status are spelt out below:
- First, go to the University of Ghana Admission Status Checker
- Secondly, enter your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin on the field Provided
- Next thing is Click on the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- When your student portal opens, Proceed to print the University of Ghana Admission Letter.