Our company is seeking to hire a project coordinator who has great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing, and ensuring that project deadlines are met on time.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and expenditures.
• Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
• Liaise with vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Determining project changes and developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• BSc/BA in marketing, business administration, or related field of study.
• Three years of experience in a related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A team player with a customer-oriented approach
• Must be able to drive and obtained a drivers license
Location: Airport Residential & Kumasi
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted