In line with the Vice-Chancellor’s vision to Support One Needy Student with One Laptop dubbed ‘SONSOL Project’, there is the need to provide less privileged students with laptops to help them pursue their University Education.
- Brilliant, but needy students
- The support is open to only Ghanaian Students, including Students from IDL, Obuasi Campus and from all Colleges
- The support is for First (1st) Year Undergraduate students only. Postgraduates are not eligible
- A maximum WASSCE aggregate of 15.
- Students already benefitting from scholarships from MasterCard Foundation, GNPC, Tullow, MTN Foundation, Vodafone, GET-Fund, MP’s Common Fund, District Assembly Support or any other Scholarship or Bursary above GHC 2,000.00 are NOT Eligible.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate/Results
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Download Application Form and other detailed information (Here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Monday, 31st January 2022 at 3.30pm.
- SIC Donates 50 Additional Laptops To Support The KNUST SONSOL Project
- Institution of Surveyors support KNUST Vice Chancellor’s SONSOL project with 25 laptops