President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has excluded the Minister for National Security, Kan Dapaah and the Minister for Communications and Digitization, Ursula Owusu-Ekulful from his 19-member Cabinet list.
Also excluded from the Cabinet list are the Ministries for Transport and Gender, Women and Children Affairs.
The Speaker of Parliament Alban Bagbin read out the communication from the presidency in Parliament on Thursday, June 10.
The Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu and Minister for Fisheries and Aqua Culture Hawa Koomson made the list at the expense of the Minister for Communications and Digitization.
Minister for Works and Housing, Asenso Boakye and Minister for Lands and Natural Resources Abdulai Jinapor were all included in the president’s cabinet list.
Below is the full list of Akufo-Addo’s cabinet
- Mr Ken Ofori Atta – Minister for Finance
- Mr Alan Kojo Kyeremanten – Minister for Trade and Industry
- Honourable Dominic Nitiwul MP – Minister of Defence
- Honourable Ambrose Derry –Minister of Interior
- Miss Shirley Ayorkor Botchway- Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional integration
- Mr. Godfred Yeboah Dame – Attorney General and Minister for Justice
- Dr. Owusu Afriyie Akoto – Minister for Food and Agriculture
- Honourable Dr. Matthew Opoku Prempeh MP –Minister for Energy
- Honourable Michael Osei Adutwum MP– Minister for Education
- Honourable Kweku Agyeman Manu MP – Minister for Health
- Honorable Osei Kyei Mensah-Bonsu MP – Minister of Parliamentary Affairs
- Honourable Daniel Botchway MP – Minister for Local Government, Decentralization and Rural Development
- Honourable Samuel Abdullai Jinapor MP – Minister for Lands and Natural Resources
- Miss Cecilia Abena Dapah – Minister for Sanitation and Water Resources
- Honourable John Peter Amewu MP – Minister for Railways Development
- Honourable Ignatius Baffour Awuah MP –Minister for Employment and Labour Relations
- Honourable Mavis Hawa Koomson MP –Minister for Fisheries and Acqua culture development
- Alhaji Ibrahim Awal Mohammed -Minister for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- Honourable Francis Asenso Boakye MP – Minister for Works and Housing
Source: Ghana/Starrfm.com.ghDisclaimer: Georgeweb.org is not responsible for the reportage published on the website. For Latest Updates Follow us on Google News!