Hisense has launched a variety of branded phones. From the feedback of Hisense customers, it is a very good technology and appliances brand.
If you want to purchase a Hisense Phone and need the Hisense Phone Prices and Contact, you have visited the right article.
How to purchase Hisense Phones online
2. Select a smartphone that you need.
3. Add phone to cart
4. Make payment for the phone online
5. Phone will be delivered to a specified address
NB: Hisense offers up to 5 years warranty, on all Hisense appliances. Phones may be listed as out of stock on the website but make sure to call the contact below and verify.
Hisense E50 Lite Specs & Price in Ghana
Price: GHS 1400
- 6.517” U-Infinity
- 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Camera, 8MP Front camera
- 3GB Ram + 32GB Storage
- 4500mAh Battery
- Octa-core 6GHz
Hisense U50 Specs & Price ¡n Ghana
Price: GHS 616
- Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- 2GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt 4100 mAh
- Battery 6.08 inches, 720 x 1560 px Display with Water Drop Notch
- 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear & 5 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card Supported
- Android v11
Hisense F24 Specs & Price in Ghana
Price: GHS 1640
- 5.99 inches IPS Capacitive 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- 1440 x 720 pixels
- Android OS
- Med iaTek MT6737T
- Quad-Core 1.5 GHz
- 16GB microSD Up to 128GB
- 2GB RAM
Hisense phone prices list
|Hisense U406||GHS 250|
|Hisense U50||GHS 616|
|Hisense E50 Lite||GHS 1400|
Hisense can be found in a variety of locations in Accra and throughout Ghana. You can also phone them at +233 50 155 5599 or send them a WhatsApp message at 030 255 0000.