The Management of the Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) has opened its scholarship portal to receive applications for Postgraduate local scholarships (Masters and PhD Programs) for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Ghana Education Fund in a communique sighted by EducationWeb.com.gh said “the effective opening date for applications is Friday 3rd December 2021 and the closing date for applications is Friday, 31st December 2021.”
Qualified applicants are required to visit the official GETFund scholarship portal https://scholarships.getfund.gov.gh to submit an application before the deadline on Friday, December 31, 2021.
Procedure for application
1. All applicants are required to visit the GETFund scholarship portal https://scholarships.getfund.gov.gh to complete an online application form.
2. Applicants shall complete the online application form with the required information and upload scanned copies of required documentation for vetting and shortlisting
3. Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for vetting.
Requirements for applicants
1. Scanned copy of signed application letter
2. Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of passport/National I.D card)
3. Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
4. Scanned copy of approved fee schedule (2021/2022 academic year)
5. Scanned copy of the first-degree certificate (Masters and PhD applicants)
6. Scanned copy of other degrees (PhD applicants only)
7. Scanned copy of the previous transcript (Masters and PhD applicants only)
8. Scanned copy of National Service Certificate where applicable (Masters and PhD applicants only)
9. Scanned copy of curriculum vitae (Masters and PhD applicants only)
“Please note all correspondence will be done exclusively between GETFund and the scholarship applicant. Also, be advised the scholarships application shall be received theory the scholarship web application form,” it told applicants.