The Management of the National Teaching Council (NTC) has slated the conduct of the March 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) which was initially postponed amid the novel coronavirus to Saturday 20th June 2020.
According to the Council, all candidates who registered for the March 2020 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) should note that:
• all the three papers shall be written on the same day
• some centres were chosen by candidates during registration have been changed
• details of the centres shall be sent to candidates via SMS. Candidates may also check their centres on NTC website (www.ntc.gov.gh) or the dailies from Monday, 15th June 2020
• candidates are to wear a face mask before, during and after each paper
• candidates shall follow all COVID-19 protocols including washing of hands, use of sanitizers and observance of social distance.
• the papers are scheduled as follow
3. Essential professional skills.
• The first paper shall start at exactly 8:30 am
The Teaching Council entreats candidates to mandatory to check their centres and report on time on Saturday, June 20.