The West African Examinations Council has released the provisional May/June 2020 GBCE/ABCE results of candidates who sat for the 2020 edition of the General and Advanced Business Certificate Examinations.
The Council in a blogpost sighted by Georgeweb.org on its official website indicated the May/June 2020 GBCE/ABCE results have been hosted online and candidates may access their results at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
According to the non-profit-making organization, 893 candidates sat for the Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) while 1,171 candidates sat for the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE).
This year’s General and Advanced Business Certificate Examinations were conducted at 15 centres nationwide.
The management said it recorded 5 cases of examination malpractice during the administration of the national examination.
How to Check your May/June 2020 GBCE/ABCE results
Candidates are to follow the step-by-step guide to check their results online by visiting the WAEC results checking portal https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. ABCE/GBCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
Congratulations as you successfully check your May/June results online, please do not hesitate to leave a comment if the process was unsuccessful.