The BECE results of prospective candidates who sat for the 30th edition of the BECE for School Candidates have not been released by the West African Examinations Council, please bookmark this page and check back later.
The conduct of this year’s Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) was postponed to Monday, September 14, 2020, amid the unexpected closure of schools as a result of the global novel coronavirus pandemic.
According to the non-profit-making organization, 531,705 candidates representing 269,419 boys and 262,286 females from 17,440 private and public basic schools sat for the 2020 edition of the national examination.
How to check your 2020 BECE results with online
Since the majority of the steps in checking the BECE results online are outdated and confusing for candidates checking it for the first, we’ve put together the below comprehensive guide to assist you in the process.
- Log onto the WAEC results checking portal with an internet-connected device, we recommend using a computer and not a smartphone
- On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
Congratulations as you have successfully checked your 2020 BECE result online. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any problem persist.