The Management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the delayed 2020 Nov/Dec results of candidates who sat for the 2020 edition of the WASSCE for Private examination in Ghana.
WAEC in a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh said the results will be out December 2020 but delayed amid the outbreak of the novel virus.
“The WASSCE for Private or Nov/Dec results have been released to successful candidates at https://ghana.waecdirect.org, candidates can check their results online with an access card”, WAEC announced Friday.
WAEC added that Nov/Dec certificates are printed for individual candidates upon request at www.waecgh.org and are produced once and so certificates which get lost or damaged after collection are not replaced.
The non-profit-making organization, however, noted that candidates who misplace or lose their certificates may request for attestation of their results which is similar to the certificate and can be used for the same purpose.
How to check the 2020 provisional Nov/Dec results online
2. On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE Private).
4. Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display text like this “I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded on-line shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions” in the popup window to display.
9. Make your choice by clicking one of the buttons below.
Congratulations as you have successfully checked your provisional Nov/Dec results. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment if any problem persist.