2021 Nov/Dec registration for WASSCE for Private Candidates in Ghana will commence in January, the West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC) responsible for the conduct of the private examination has said.
The Head of Private Examinations for the non-profit-making organization (WAEC), Mrs Veronica Asante announced this in an exclusive interview monitored by Georgeweb.org with host Winifred Ampiaw.
“So I think next year WAEC will reopen the Nov/Dec registration in January for interested applicants to register for the private examination”, she stated.
WAEC 2021 Nov/Dec registration steps
2. Enter your surnames First before other Names and also enter your personal information which includes: Name, Date of Birth, Region, Email Address, Postal Address, and Disability.
Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters. This includes spaces between the first name, last name and initials. Your postal address must not be more than 60 characters, including spaces.
In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to supply Centre and Subject Information
- Select the region and centre at which you wish to write the examination. The exact venue will be assigned to you later.
- Select the subjects you wish to register for the examination. Please note that the maximum number of subjects allowed is 8.
3. Upload your scanned recent passport sized photograph and signature (Please make sure the signature is what you usually use)
4. The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) by 150pixels (Height).
5. On completion of the Registration Form, Click on the Preview Button to review your form.
6. Finally on click of Submit button the system will complete the registration process and generate an Invoice showing amount due. You are required to print this invoice and take it to the bank for payment.