The West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC) after releasing the results of candidates who sat for the 2020 WASSCE for private candidates or Nov/Dec it subsequently award certificates to the private candidates.
At this stage, private candidates have two alternatives in getting it.
2. The Council can also dispatch it to the WAEC Office of your choice for collection.
For the issuance of a certificate, the Council requires an applicant to provide the following;
- Your Name (in full as used in the examination)
- The Name, Month and Year of Examination
- Your Index Number
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Email Address (Should be active)
- Candidates will be required to produce a valid identification document when collecting their certificates.
Private candidates are to note that WAEC will only print it on request and should be collected within 48 hours of working time.