The Management of the University of Ghana (UG) has proactively extended the deadline for 2020/2021 admission for Prospective undergraduate students of the University, universe news has reported.
The deadline for the students to complete their admission application is expected to expire today Tuesday, June 30, 2020, but due to the unexpected situation that has put many academic activities on hold, the management has considered an extension.
The management of the University of Ghana is, however, yet to officially announce a new date.
Meanwhile, the 30th June 2020 expiry date for admission for Post First Degree LLB applicants remains unchanged.
How to Apply for Admission (eVoucher Service)
1. Dial *887*18# on all networks (MTN, AirtelTigo, Vodafone)
2. Enter UG (the initial for University of Ghana)
3. Authorise payment
4. SMS of Voucher will be sent to you after successful payment
How to retrieve Voucher
1. Dial *887*18#
2. Select “YES”
3. Choose retrieve E-Voucher
4. Details of E-Voucher will be displayed (i.e University of Ghana, Serial Number and Pin)