The Management of the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) says it will from Monday, July 27 to Friday, July 31, 2020 conduct a resit for any outstanding failed papers for level 100 to 400 students.
It said the timetable for the conduct of the resit examination can be accessed from the University’s website as well as from Faculty and Departmental platforms.
The University has towards the forthcoming special resit examination outlined the below guidelines for the conduct of the exams for level 400 students;
- All resit examinations on general courses, for all levels, shall be conducted on the LMS Moodle platform.
- All resit examinations on Faculty and Departmental courses, for all levels, shall be in the form of take-home papers.
- All take-home resit paper submissions by students shall be done through the LMS Moodle platform and be submitted by 31st July, 2020.
- Deans, HoDs, Examination Officers and Coordinators are to liaise with the IT Directorate and the Students Records Office (SRO) to facilitate the conduct of the Special Resit.
- The deadline for the submission of results for resit examinations is 5th August, 2020.
The Management entreats all Lecturers whose students are due to take their resit papers in their courses to, urgently, bring the mode of the resit (take-home or LMS Moodle) to the attention of such affected students.