The Management of the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) has scheduled the 2019/2020 second semester supplementary examinations to commence from Monday, August 31, 2020, to Friday, September 4, 2020.
The university entreats students who for justifiable reasons could not write the 2019/2020 end of second-semester examinations to prepare themselves to partake examinations.
The management wish to indicate that the following rules shall apply for the conduct of the examinations:
- All supplementary examinations on general courses, for all the levels noted above, shall be conducted on the LMS Moodle platform.
- All supplementary examinations on Faculty and Departmental courses, for all the levels, noted above shall be in the form of take-home papers.
- All take-home paper submissions on the supplementary examination shall be done through the LMS Moodle platform.
- Deans, HoDs, Examination officers and Coordinators are to liaise with the IT Directorate and the Students Records Office (SRO) to facilitate the conduct of the Supplementary Examinations
- The deadline for Lecturers to submit results for the supplementary examinations is 10th September, 2020.
|Notice – Supplementary Exams.pdf||393.18 KB|
|Timetable – Winneba.pdf||2.13 MB|
|Timetable – Kumasi_edited.pdf||1.47 MB|
|Timetable – Mampong.pdf||739.82 KB|
The management also encourages all Lecturers whose students are due to take examinations in their courses to, urgently, bring the model of the examination (take-home or LMS Moodle) to the attention of such affected students.