The Management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has following the President’s ease of the COVID-19 restrictions has approved for College of Distance Education (CoDE) to resume with the remaining sessions of its examination for students.
The management of the University as part of efforts to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus has put in place the following COVID–19 measures and protocols to ensure the safety of staff and students as it resumes the conduct of the examination.
1. A strict enforcement of wearing face mask, washing of hands and proper usage of other safety materials
2. Provision of veronica buckets, soap and hand sanitizer at entry point to examination centres.
3. Taking of tempreture of students before entry to examination hall
4. Special room will be reserved for quarantine at each of the examination centres.
5. Making available to staff and students, hotlines to the University’s COVID-19 Rapid response taskforce.
In addition, students required to strictly adhere to the following COVID-19 protocols as well as other guidelines.
1. All students must wear their face mask before entering the examination and during the examination.
2. Students must come along with one National or students ID before allowed entry into examination hall
3. Students must come with their own examination materials such as pen, erasers and mathematical set
4. Students will not be permitted to share examination materials in the hall
5. Students are not to bring babies in the examination hall.