The Management of the Ghana National Service Scheme (NSS) has released a definitive service registration for 2020/2021 service year guide to help prospective National Service personnel in their registration process.
According to the Scheme, rejected or released National Service personnel should go back to NSS Regional Secretariat to begin the process.
- Log onto the NSS website portal.nss.gov.gh/ navigate to check posting and print a copy of the appointment letter.
- Proceed to the user agency for the endorsement of the appointment letter by Head of Organization or Human Resource Director with an official stamp
- After endorsement by user agency, visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating date and time for regional validation and acceptance.
- National Service personnel accepted by user agency and has booked an appointment should proceed to NSS Regional Zonal registration centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN).
- After validation, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” and makes three photocopies. Submit a copy to NSS District Office, give a copy to the user agency and keep one.
The Scheme (NSS) says only personnel who book appointment would be attended to at the Regional Zonal registration centres.