The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has indicated the fees it charges for confirmation or verification of any of its examination results requested by individuals, organizations and institutions in or outside Ghana
According to the Council, the fees are revised from time to time and do not include courier/delivery services.
Fee for confirmation/verification of WAEC result
- Issuing of the confirmed statement of results to local/foreign destinations GH¢100.00 per statement per examination (exclusive of courier/delivery services)
- Bulk confirmation of results – GH¢50.00 per statement per examination
- Bulk Verification of results – GH¢50.00 per document
- On-line verification of results for tertiary institutions and organisations – GH¢7.00 per result per candidate
- Verification of results/identity – GH¢100.00 per document
- Establishment of equivalence/interpretation of the statement of results – GH¢125.00 per statement
All payments must be made in cash at the nearest WAEC Office or by bank draft made payable to the “West African Examinations Council” written out in full.
Payment may also be made using VISA card. Any application which is not accompanied by all the requirements will not be processed.