The Topic of Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for 30th July 2021 Is “ End of deception“
13. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18. And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell; and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21. And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent; and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Key Verse: Revelation 16:13,14
“And I saw three unclean spirits … come out … of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth… to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”
DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY
It is said that “to be forewarned is to be forearmed.” The essence of being forewarned is to keep all and sundry in readiness against any enemy attack. The forewarned now has a duty to take every necessary step to ensure his personal safety and protection so as to avoid any eventual regret.
The Bible is replete with abundant warnings concerning the events that would herald the ‘last days’. Although the world goes on as if it does not really matter, preferring rather their wining and dining, the warnings come again and again. “Behold I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.”
The sixth vial of God’s judgment had been poured out. The seventh vial was poured out by the angel and there were voices, thunders and lightenings; and there was a great earthquake such as was not since men were upon the earth. The great city was divided into three, the cities of the nations fell and great Babylon came to God’s remembrance to be judged. Every island and mountain fled away, and great hail stones fell upon men who started blaspheming God for the greatness of the plague.
Judgment day is imminent. God’s wrath will soon be unleashed upon unrepentant mankind. People have shunned His love, mercy and invitations and have taken sides with Satan, the enemy, against Him. Today is still an opportune time for the disobedient to come back to the Creator through Christ Jesus. Tomorrow may be too late. Judgment is coming. Save yourself.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God’s mercy will soon turn to wrath for the unrepentant.
THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Thessalonians 1-3
Daily Manna is the daily devotional of the Deeper Christian Life Bible Ministry (DCLM). It is an extraction of God’s Word designed to draw the sincere seeker closer to God on a daily basis through an insightful exposition and analysis of God’s Word.